All personal and address data provided by the User at www.dudleymotors.co.uk will not be made available or resold to any third parties in any way.
"Administrator" - S & M Dudley Motors, Holloway Chambers, 27 Priory Street, Dudley DY1 1HA, UK
"User" - any entity staying on the site and using it.
"Page" - the website located at www.dudleymotors.co.uk.
1. The Administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
2. The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated on the forms.
3. The User consents to the processing of the personal data provided and to receive marketing information via electronic means of communication from the Administrator in order to contact the User or send other marketing information, e.g. about events or products offered by the Administrator.
4. The User is entitled, at any time, the right to access his data and the possibility of correcting, correcting or demanding limiting their processing. The User's consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of the e-mail address from the Administrator's resources. The User has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of UODO.
5. The User's data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
6. The User's data will be kept by the Administrator for an indefinite period.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms on the Website.
8. The User, providing his personal data, agrees to their processing for the purpose of marketing the Administrator's products and services, including for profiling them for the purposes of preparing an individualized offer. The User may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and oppose profiling for this purpose.
10. The user provides data voluntarily but it is necessary to achieve the goal or take action related to their provision.
11. The User's personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator's internal procedures implemented.
12. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he does not entrust the processing of personal data to third parties.
13. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his own duties under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as " GSN ").
14. Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
15. The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User is:
- consent granted by the User
- fulfillment of legally justified goals realized by the Administrator or recipients of data, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and services.
The administrator uses one type of form within the Website:
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
1.1. Facebook conversion pixel - to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities,
1.2. Built-in Google Analytics code - to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behaviors of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, for example from which page the User has visited the current website. They help improve the Page.
2. In order to use the www.dudleymotors.co.uk website, it is necessary to have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox receiving an e-mail
2.3. A web browser that allows you to view websites.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content contained on the Website or the action or omissions made on their basis.
2. All content on the Website (apart from those indicated separately in this document) is subject to the Administrator's copyright. The Administrator does not agree to copy the content on the Website in whole or in part without its express prior consent.
POLICY OF COOKIES
1. The site may collect information automatically.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User's end device and are intended for use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of the website content to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website;
d) "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.